We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Expert to become an important pillar of our company and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation. As a Digital Marketing Manager at Senseforce you will be responsible for all aspects of our engagement strategies, having a crucial role in our marketing and sales operations. This position reports directly to our CEO, and as a high potential of growth as we are building our Sales and Marketing departments.
As Digital Marketing Manager at Senseforce you will…
- Create, develop and manage lead generations, and branding campaigns across all channels (online and offline).
- Draft and develop strategies for the creation of marketing and sales acquisition channels.
- Fully own all SEA and SEO related topics
- Manage and coordinate external agencies (content creation, UX enhancement, lead generation campaigns, etc.).
- Monitor end-to-end funnel performance.
- Optimize and adapt existing content strategies .
- Closely collaborate with our sales and product development departments for the creation of ad-hoc strategies.
- Manage and mentor a team of young professionals.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
Education and/or Experience
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing with a mix of in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Drove Digital Marketing strategies for a Startup in the DACH region.
- Native (or close to) in German, and very strong English skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing events and lead generation campaigns.
- Experience with tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Marketing Solution, DuxSoup, MailChimp, HubSpot or similar.
A proven track record of successfully engaging with SMEs and/or larger enterprises as a digital solutions provider.
A good technical understanding of IoT products such as sensors, devices, wireless communication, cloud services, and management systems.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen,, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly "All-Hands Breakfast"
Time4U: we know how important is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).
Senseforce, based in Austria, are enabling the machine industry to build products and services of the future. It is our goal to change the narrative in machine manufacturing. We are leading the charge to empower SMEs with a low code approach to realizing their Industrial IoT efforts.